Shipping within Malaysia
We endeavour to process your order within 1 - 3 working days from the time payment is received. Shipping fees is a flat rate of RM8 for East Malaysia and RM16 for West Malaysia. Delivery will take approximately 1 - 3 working days for domestic purchases.
International shipping fees varies between countries and shipping rates will be applied at checkout. Note that all taxes and duties upon arrival at its final destination are to be borne by the customer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of batik apparel, you can exchange your item (delivery cost of returned item will be fully borne by you) to us for store credits of the paid price.
We do not entertain cash refund.
- You are entitled to a one-time exchange per order within 7 days of receipt of the item.
- Exchange is only applicable for batik apparel. Sale and promotional items cannot be exchanged
- You can exchange with any other item in store and top up the difference in amount if any
- Store credits issued are to be utilised in a single transaction only (fully utilised in one order) and any balance credit amount that is not utilised will not be refunded
- To entitle for exchange, item must be in its original condition (unworn, unwashed, tag intact)
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.